Thursday, August 4, 2011
JBII Deal with RKT (NYSE)!!
On July 29, 2011, JBI, Inc. (“JBI” or the “Company”) and RockTenn Company (“RockTenn”) entered into a Master Revenue Sharing Agreement (the ‘Agreement”) for a ten (10) year term with an automatic 5 year renewal term.
In accordance with the terms and provisions of the Agreement, JBI has an exclusive 10-year license to the following:
1. Build and operate Plastic2Oil processors at RockTenn facilities.
2. Process RockTenn's waste plastic from paper mills and material recovery facilities (MRF).
3. Mine and process plastic feedstock from plastic-filled monofill sites.
4. Monofill sites contain years of waste plastic from mills.
5. Waste plastic from RockTenn facilities exceeds thousands of tons per day.
The foregoing description of the Agreement is not intended to be complete and is qualified in its entirety by the complete text of the Agreement attached as an exhibit to this Current Report on Form 8-K.